B2B fair event in Slovenia – a uniform platform for presenting industrial solutions and
innovations in the fields of public utility services, drinking water supply, discharge and
cleaning of wastewater and waste management.
Environmentally important professional presentations from the fields of waste
management and water supply.
Abundant exhibition and professional programme, providing answers to crucial
questions regarding the market and bringing together public utility service providers,
users of services and technology, manufacturers and providers.
Visitors can take advantage of the KOMOT fair to ensure a bright future for their
company on the environmental technology market.
- waste management, waste collection and haulage, processing, recycling
(vehicles for hauling and collecting waste, tank vehicles, self-loaders, tow trucks, dumper trucks, recycling lifts, material manipulation machinery, waste mills, waste material cutting machinery, recycling knives, sorting lines, transport conveyors, presses, press containers, suction and filtration devices, municipal waste bins, self-loader containers etc.)
- energy generation from secondary raw materials and waste,
- hazardous waste management,
- cleaning of public surfaces, maintenance and winter service
(sweeping devices and vehicles, vehicle upgrades, roadside and waterside mowers, branch and hedge trimmers, crushes, mulchers, snow ploughs, salt and gravel spreaders, snow blowers, technologies for storing and mixing salt etc.),
- air pollution control,
- recycling services and analytical and laboratory technology for recycling,
- flue gas cleaning and suction,
- technologies for the construction of water supply and sewage networks,
- water supply and sewage (water supply and pipe systems, water supply and sewage materials, water supply network equipment, outdoor water supply fittings, sluice gates, hydrants, measurement technology, water meters, heat meters, water filtration, centrifugal water distribution pumps, clean water systems, sewage and drainage, manhole covers, shafts and grills, sewage cleaning machines, pipeline inspection cameras, pipeline repair, pipeline maintenance etc.),
- potable water preparation,
- wastewater treatment,
- wastewater treatment plants,
- process water preparation,
- telemetry systems,
- technological equipment,
- water analysis laboratory technologies,
- education, research, transfer of technologies.
Utility equipment fair, handling
with waste and water technologies
The picture shows the hall where you will find everything on the theme of the fair
municipal equipment, waste management and water technology.